Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Handle monthly, quarter and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Managing the bills and all sorts of expenses.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
All the expenses in Africa will be borne by the company that is related to visa, travel, food and accomodation.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Import & Export
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
TRBEX IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED
TRB Group operates in more than 44 countries globally. The main domains of the operations include , steel & construction, autoparts , bicycles and spare parts, foodstuffs, sanitaryware & textiles. The company is the proud owner of 15 registered brands to its credit. Presently the company operates within a whopping work area of 1530 sq. metres and having more than 200 direct satisfied customers and hundreds of thousands of indirect satisfied customers around the globe. The company has an annual turnover of approximately US$ 40 Millions.
Contact Company:TRBEX IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:TRB HOUSE,,,G.T ROAD,,DHANDARI KALAN, LUDHIANA, Punjab, India