- Design and implement an inventory tracking system for Overseas to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages & accordingly plan.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory for the global plants.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure its ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Settling up the inventory systems for the new plants
- Auditing the store inventory of different plant in Africa whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in store management, preferably for African units.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- Knowledge of French language will be added advantage.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
Best in the market
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Import & Export
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategorySCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TRBEX IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TRBEX IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:TRB HOUSE,,,G.T ROAD,,DHANDARI KALAN, LUDHIANA, Punjab, India